Monday, June 15, 2015

Newest Addiction: iZombie


Hello, I've been out of the blogging world for a while, with the exception of The YA Club, and I've decided it's time to start all over. BUT DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK.



Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)
Anywho... I'm a huge Rob Thomas fan, the author not the singer (although he's not bad), and have had iZombie on my DVR since the week after it premiered. (I missed the first week. ME FAIL.) And I love love LOVE the graphic novel. 
While the story is different than the comic, the show is smart and witty. (I just binged watched it.) It's exactly what I would've expected from the creator of Veronica Mars (seriously BRING THAT BACK.) So, if you haven't checked iZombie out, I highly recommend it. It definitely lives up to expectations, if not exceeds them. 




Oh, and for those of you who don't know, Rob Thomas wrote an AMAZING novel. It's a must read!




No comments:

Post a Comment