Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Scary Thing Happened at the Gas Station...

I had to get gas yesterday. Plus it was $.25  cheaper at a station in the city than by my house. 

There were six pumps, one per lane, and the station was packed. I pulled up to an open pump, knowing my tank was on the other side of the car. I figured I'd risk it, besides it was the only pump open. Anyway, I climb out of the driver's side and hear this woman in a white SUV yelling at the guy in front of her. 

Apparently the guy was blocking the pump she wanted. I didn't look to see if he was getting gas or not. It didn't matter. I had to move. The shut off wouldn't reach around the back of the Cube. 

I climbed back in and moved to the another pump. The woman, now successfully at the pump, hadn't given up screaming at the previous occupant who was now parked in a space near the convenience store. 

She screamed, "This is why people get killed."

 Um... WHAT?


Since I clearly hadn't understood her, even though I wasn't the source of her wrath, she shouted it again. 

I AM NOT KIDDING. 

But I needed gas, so I kept pumping. She kept screaming toward the truck. She gassed up, climbed in her SUV, and, as she passed the truck still sitting in his parking spot, SHE SWERVED TOWARD HIM!

WHAT THE FRAK? 

I am seriously concerned about humanity. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment