Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Disappointed is the Best Word



So, if you follow me on Twitter, you know I'm a HUGE St. Louis Cardinals fan. The news yesterday was a stab in the heart. My beloved franchise has betrayed me.



Yes I know the "guilty until proven innocent" rule, but let's face facts. The FBI wouldn't be involved if the organization was 100% innocent. Whether it was one individual or a conspiracy is irrelevant. This not only makes the Cardinals look bad, but it makes the city of St. Louis look bad.




It makes every fan look bad. Whether we want to admit it or not. 
I hope this was an isolated incident involving one person. I hope nothing like this happens again for any sports team. I hope that it's not as bad as it seems.




But we all know hope springs eternal.

And, guys, we all know this is NOT The Cardinal Way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment